Career & Technical Educators of Idaho (CTEI) is conducting a statewide search for excellence in CTE to highlight outstanding educators as part of our annual awards program. We are seeking nominations from all divisions, positions and content areas this month for the following awards:
• CTEI Secondary Teacher of the Year
• CTEI Postsecondary Teacher of the Year
• CTEI New Teacher of the Year
• CTEI Teacher Educator of the Year
• CTEI Administrator of the Year
• CTEI Career Guidance Award
• CTEI Carl Perkins Community Service Award
• CTEI Lifetime Achievement Award
The CTEI Board has elected to change the format to get nominations in for 2019-2020 year. Very simple form to fill out. If you have already started and completed the process, those applications have been accepted......No Need to fill out new form. Winners will be announced and presented at Idaho's REACH Conference in Boise. We are accepting nominations until July 1, 2020. Award recipients will then be judged and Idaho ACTE award winners will have their nominations forwarded on to be considered for the ACTE Region V Awards.
Thank you for helping us acknowledge the work being done within Career & Technical Education in Idaho!
If you have any questions, please contact Idaho’s Awards Committee Chair: Debra Guinn.